Thursday, May 29, 2008

rise and shine

Im awake early today - after so long. and guess who's the smart ass who disturbed my peaceful sleep? elvina. hmm, she msg'ed me somewhere around 6 and so i layaned her til 7. haha, i cant sleep now, so yeah, might be going over to naza showroom later in the afternoon to check out some cars. thought of asking leyvin and hem to come along. and then maybe off to sunway to meet up with stephanie. (: not gonna do much today though. im being a good boy staying at home til tomorrow. ooooh, before i forget, i'll like to make a toast to my bestest bestie in the whole wide world, Abigail Kan Yan Yee;

Happy Birthday!!!


I really hope that you'll enjoy this one as it is your sweet sixteen. and make sure you come to barcelona with me this saturday! May all your wishes come true and hope that god will always be with you and bla bla bla. (: heh, call me a bestie but never ever did say all this nice things to me! heh, my b'day also ffk. haha, oh well, what to do. abigail what. LOL, kidding only. anyway, i gtg get ready now. tataa. (:

A few hours later......

heyy, im back home now. went to pyramid earlier to meet up with rizal, ailin and gang too. haha, we watched this really lame but funny movie - superhero...LOL, hanged out with them for awile then went with rizal to asia to foos. went to pick my brother up from pyramid after that and ee lin came along too. We went for a walk around my area, cycled and play basketball. LOL, zaqir joined us awile later. gosh, im really sweaty and exhausted right now. gonna go bathe, g'night.


zaqir, ee lin & me (she's kinda shy) haha


my lil brother