Tuesday, May 27, 2008

im back!

hey peeps, im back blogging again, just without the gay stuff in it. The holidays are getting boring and thats the main reason why im now forced to blog to kill time. School life had been okay and i hope it'll be better after the holidays. I didnt do anything much today though. Just had my riding classes til 6 and then went straight to meet up with my mum.

hmm, just some pictures to update you guys on what went on last week:
charity dinner 08',


ridzuan, song ling, ian, me & rizal



picture perfect, me & ariel


ahfooooo!


babyzue (:


babylenglui =p


pimping some cute girls


saaamm!


steph & i


rylll (:


my heart goes sheilalalala,
sheilala in the morning,
ohwowo, sheilalalala,
sheilalalala in the ? ? ? =p



ridzuan, sl, me, nelson & jeannie


after party@barcelona


hmm, ariel and jeannie seems to be enjoying themselves

Charity dinner was fine but it didnt really turn out well for me. and hey, if your going to read this someday, i want you to know that you really hurt me deeply. i love you and i've done so much for you. but you've never ever appreciate it. If you say you do, then at least show me that yo
u really do. you are the only girl who have treated me so badly. i've really never got so heartbroken in my life. and whenever you're with your friends, you leave me out and act as if im not there. i know that your friends are important, and hey, i do give you your space. there are just so many more things i wold like you to know on how horrible you treat me. well, you showed me the other side of you and i dont think that you deserve me. im sorry, but i have to move on without you.