Saturday, May 31, 2008

just realized.

heyy, there! i just got back from supper. was eating hokkien mee in some coffee shop in taipan. mmm, yumm. (: im so damn exhausted. barely slept last night coz me, zaqir, eelin and my bro were talking til 6 in the morning. Got up at 10.30 off the schedule and went to school, met up with ridzuan and song ling to have brunch at asia. out of no where, my dad called and asked me and my brother to come back immediately. i dont know why and what the fuck was wrong with him but he was in a bad mood. haha, so anyway, he made us STUDY when we got home. wtf right? LOL, so yeah, we "studied" til he went out an hour after that. i later went to the bank to do some paperwork stuff then picked ridzuan up from usj2. He hanged out til 6 then went home. Played a bit of badminton with my younger brother and hmmph, im really tired now. goodnight!