Thursday, October 2, 2008

so la ti do

helllooo thereeeee! omg, im so sorry cos i havent been updating. hm, lets see..its been a month already! i havent even uploaded pictures from my 16th bday party. LOL, anyway, my parents just got back from uk two days ago. am currently hanging out alot with evie and jack. went to MOS really often. going again tomorrow. hehe, sister is enjoying her life like crazy in uk. kinda miss her already though, didnt appreciate the time when she was still around ): anyway, sherlyn's bday just passed. we attended it at jogoya, starhill. the food wasnt thaaat awesome but i did enjoy myself :) hmm, earlier was over at grandpa's house. its his B'DAy today! haha, anyway, getting tired already, here, some pictures :)


we had ice-cream before the party, ai lin & livia wants to promote BR. haha! (they found the sitting place damn cool) lol


mrs hot & my wife. lol


the B'DAy Girl & mrs sexy


loved the coconuts (;


mrs gorgeous suckin the oyster upp


im so lucky, mwahaha =p


me & my lao poh (haha)


with candice, sherlyn & mrs phewwit


all of us (:

loads of fun spent! ai lin, you should thank me! lol
sorry for the lousy pictures (all from mrs hot/sexy/gorgeous/phewwit) =p